Delivery details for Juice ordered from our website:*
- We deliver Tuesday - Friday. The juice should arrive before 12pm.
- Orders need to be made 2 days in advance
- We can deliver to domestic and commercial addresses
- The juice is fresh and needs to be refrigerated straight away.
- Unfortunately, we do not deliver on public holidays
- FREE UK Delivery
We make our fresh juices to order. Please give us enough time to amend our quantities if you would like to cancel your order. We will need 48 hours notice before your delivery date to give you a full refund. Please email us if you need to cancel an order.
Faulty Goods and Refunds
We hope your juice arrive as fresh as we send them, however, If you are unhappy with anything, please let us know as soon as possible and we will solve the problem.
It is important that you look after your precious juices and keep them refrigerated at all time.
All our juices are made in a kitchen that handles nuts and celery.
Our juice is not processed to extend the shelf life. No HPP, no pasteurisation, no chemicals, just fresh fruit and veg in a bottle.
- Turn your fridge down to below 4c
- Refrigerate all perishable items on arrival
- Juices have a shelf life of 5 days on delivery
- Consume within 24 hours of opening